Opposing brush plates remove the wild-grass from all fixed surfaces and lay it on the surface.
A 4-piece tilt and height-adjustable protection device prevents objects from being thrown off. The brush holders are optionally equipped with the following:
Flat wire bushes for moderate growth on sensitive patches and on uneven surfaces Mixed bristles of wire braids and flat wire bushes for heavily overgrown surfaces.
Advantages of the wild-grass cleaner:
– the overlapping of the brush plates results in an optimal surface treatment and wild grass control
– low-vibration running and fatigue-free working due to contra-rotating brush plates
– Support pressure adjustment by using additional weights
– Central height-adjustable and lockable chassis with 2 swivel wheels for easy changeover from working to transport position
– precise working in the edge area by good visibility on the brush plate
– Pendulum compensation when working on uneven surfaces
– individually tilt and height-adjustable 4-piece protection device protects drivers and passers-by from spun of foreign objects