The wild-grass cleaner has a chassis with 2 spindle-adjustable heavy-duty wheels and a parallelogram depth guide for automatic ground adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Opposing brush plates remove the wild-grass from all fixed surfaces and lay it on the surface.
A 4-piece tilt and height-adjustable protection device prevents objects from being thrown off. The brush holders are optionally equipped with the following:
Optionally available are: an adjustable support pressure relief via tension springs, a hydraulic upper link for the adjustment of the inclination of the brushes, as well as a front-mounted gear box for tractors with front axle shaft 2000 rpm.
Advantages of the wild-grass cleaner:
– the overlapping of the brush plates results in an optimal surface treatment and wild grass control
– exact ground adjustment by automatic parallelogram depth guide
– reduced brush wear and gentle brushing via adjustable pressure relief
– Front and rear attachments to various carrier vehicles by means of mounting brackets and coupling triangles
– Front-mounted gearbox for different PTO speeds