Counter-rotating, self-sharpening angle knives release the wild-grass with the roots from the soil and lay it on the surface.
The rotation of the working tools ensures a good cleaning of the root system from the ground and accelerates the drying out of the herb. Peeling off old lawns is also possible.
A spindles-adjustable leveling bar paves the machined surface and provides a visually pleasing image.
VOSS – wild-grass harrows are also usable as rotary harrows for soil cultivation. Existing angle knives are exchanged for round tines. A sowing machine made of stainless INOX steel can be installed with a few handmovements.
Advantages of the wild-grass harrow:
– Smooth running and complete soil treatment by interlocking, counter-rotating angle knives
– infinitely variable setting of the working depth via spindle adjustment of the grid roller (smooth roller on request)
– good penetration even in tougher soils by means of a special angle of adjustment of the angle knives
– adjustable brush wiper for optimum cleaning of the mesh roller
– usable as rotary harrow for soil preparation, seedbed preparation and sowing