Counter-rotating, self-sharpening angle knives release the wild-grass with the roots from the soil and lay it on the surface.
The rotation of the working tools ensures a good cleaning of the root system from the ground and accelerates the drying out of the herb. Peeling off old lawns is also possible.
Peeling off old lawns is also possible with wild-grass harrow.
A spindle-adjustable side knife with external body fuse is available for edge cutting.
A spindles-adjustable leveling bar paves the machined surface and provides a visually pleasing image.
VOSS – wild-grass harrows are also usable as rotary harrows for soil cultivation. Existing angle knives are exchanged for round tines. A sowing machine made of stainless INOX steel can be installed with a few handmovements.
Advantages of the wild-grass harrow:
– Smooth running and complete soil treatment by interlocking, counter-rotating angle knives
– infinitely variable setting of the working depth via spindle adjustment of the grid roller (smooth roller on request)
– good penetration even in tougher soils by means of a special angle of adjustment of the angle knives
– adjustable brush wiper for optimum cleaning of the mesh roller
– spindle-adjustable side knife with automatic external body protection for edge-sharp working
– usable as rotary harrow for soil preparation, seedbed preparation and sowing