The drive can optionally be mechanical or hydraulic.
They are characterized by a stable construction, good workmanship and high-quality coloring. Constructive all-purpose features allow the user to work well at low cost.
Advantages of the wild-grass brush:
– Attachment to different carrier vehicles through different mounting brackets and coupling triangles
– Front-mounted gearbox for different rotation directions and PTO speeds
– automatic bottom adjustment of the brush holder on uneven surfaces by parallelogram depth guide
– reduced brush wear and gentle brushing via adjustable pressure relief
– no jarring of stones by small peripheral speed of the brush
– variable brush arms of 550 – 1200 mm for vehicles up to 2400 mm outer width
– mechanical adjustment of: brush head inclination, side swivel, brush inclination (hydraulic on request)
– Quick-change system for brush plates with a diameter of 500, 600 and 700 mm
– interchangeable wire braids or flat wire bushes with 12 and 22 mm thickness for different grass infestations